Same Day Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi
For 2 Person
Duration of Tour:
Same Day Tour
- Why choose us:
- Tour Guide Service
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- City Monument Explanation
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Customizeable Itinerary
- Hassle Free Sightseeing
- Money Safe Guarantee
1. Our driver will pick up you from your Hotel in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida & drive to Agra by air conditioned car swift desire or etios car
2. On arrival in Agra city, you will meet with the Tour Guide and proceed to Taj Mahal.
3. Sightseeing one
of the wonder of the world 'TAJ MAHAL' also known as a symbol of love, built by
fifth Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in the memory of his beloved queen
Mumtaj Mahal (Arjuman begum bano) in 1631 to 1653 it took 22 year for the construction with help of 20 thousand workers. The Taj is a real wonder on account of
symmetry, geometrical calculations and grandiose structure. The precise stone inlaying work done in the marble with semi precious stone is eye catching.
4. After sightseeing of Taj Mahal visit marble inlaid demonstration, same Art of Taj Mahal by the same descendants who was built the Taj Mahal.
5. Then we will go
to sightseeing of Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, there you can look
the best view of the Taj Mahal from a little octagonal tower or window.
Agra fort built by third mughal emperor Akbar in 1565, Shah Jahan constructed the main buildings and Aurangzeb built up the ramparts.
Agra Fort is a UNESCO world heritage located 2 km northwest of Taj Mahal. The monument exhibits Hindu and Islamic architectures.
6. After sightseeing of Agra Fort. You drive back to Delhi.
7. Our driver will drop you at your Hotel in Delhi
v All departure/arrival & sightseeing by air-conditioned etios or swift desire car Mineral Water served while Sightseeing
v Sightseeing of Monuments.
v Mineral Water to deserved during the Sightseeing
v Well Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide Service (Approved by Government of India).
v Entrances Tickets of all monuments.
v Lunch/Dinner/Drinks etc
v Video/Camera Fee.