Tour Guide For Taj Mahal
For 2 Person
Duration of Tour:
- Why choose us:
- Tour Guide Service
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- City Monument Explanation
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Customizeable Itinerary
- Hassle Free Sightseeing
- Money Safe Guarantee
1. On arrival in Agra city, you will meet with the Tour Guide and proceed to Taj Mahal Sightseeing.
2. Taj Mahal-One of the modern Seven Wonders of the World and also the world heritage site declared by UNESCO. It was built by the fifth Mughal emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved queen Mumtaj Mahal in 1631 to 1653. It took 22 Years with help of 20,000 workers. It is made of pure White Marble which was brought from Makrana (Query of white marble) using a fleet of One thousand elephants. The Taj Mahal shows a different aspect of beauty at different times of the day
3. After sightseeing of Taj Mahal visit marble inlaid demonstration, same Art of Taj Mahal by the same descendants who was built the Taj Mahal
4. Lunch in a restaurant or hotel.
5. Covering the entire destination listed above. Your sightseeing will end here.
v Sightseeing of Monuments.
v Mineral Water to deserved during the Sightseeing.
v Well Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide Service (Approved by Government of India)
v Lunch/Dinner/Drinks etc
v Video/Camera Fee.